1) We're Leaving Tonight. Now.
2) Glancing Over At The Priory
1) Searched system partition for two largest files
2) Imported files into Audacity as raw data
3) Exported WAV files from Audacity
4) Played WAV files back randomised through EVPMaker (using 500 to 1000ms segments) and recorded the results in Audacity
Track duration was determined randomly (between 600 and 1200 secs), though weirdly both numbers were just over the 11 minute mark.
The track titles were taken from "The Pillars of the Earth" by Ken Follett. Strange how the first phrase fits the random cover image of wartime evacuation.
I really like track one, actually, and found it a bit hard to give up. All the random elements worked together beautifully.